If you’re experiencing video issues with your AMI Continental or AMI Video Upgrade Kit, begin by making sure all cables are correctly connected and restarting your jukebox.
You should also check the Installation Guide for your jukebox to make sure that it has been installed correctly.
If you’ve verified your hardware installation and cables and the issue is still occurring, it’s possible that your TV screen’s configuration options are the problem. Issues related to TV configuration could include:
- Screen flickering
- Screen strobing or displaying polygons
- Incorrect colors being displayed
- Picture not displaying fullscreen
To troubleshoot a persistent display issue with your TV, here are some things to try:
- Enable “Video Game Mode,” if this is an available setting on the TV
- Disable any Contrast or True Motion settings on the TV, such as Automatic Compensation, Contrast Detection, Dynamic Contrast, Light Detector, Motion Detection, Motion Interpolation, or Motion Smoothing
- Try connecting your jukebox to a different TV to see whether the same issues occur
For information about how to check a TV’s settings, see its Owner’s Manual.
Still having difficulties? Get in touch with our expert support team, online or at from our 24/7 telephone support.
In the past few years, HDMI® (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) has become the definitive standard for audio/video connectivity between various types of devices. HDMI ports are found not only on HD TVs and blu-ray players, but also on computers, smart phones, tablet PCs, video game consoles, and camcorders. Read the full article on monoprice »
High Definition Audio – HDMI® supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
This splitter has a single HDMI input port and four HDMI output ports, each of which are gold-plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections.
If you’re looking for a high quality 1×4 HDMI splitter that will fit in a tight space, this is the product for you!
This splitter features an internal amplifier, which boosts the HDMI signal and allows the transmission of High Speed HDMI signals (1080p) up to 49 feet (15 meters) using ordinary High Speed HDMI cables.