- Megatouch Classic - Play 28 Megatouch Games in their Classic Form! Learn More
- New business model: 10% sweep for the life of the game
- Over 86 games to appeal to all types of players - check them out www.megatouchlive.com
- Jukebox selector support for AMI and TouchTunes*
- New Player Menu educates and entices players to utilize Megatouch Live Features
- New Battle Arena section allows instant access to Head-to-Head multi-touch games
- Operator Control Panel can now be accessed from any PC - configure your ML-1 without leaving your office
- Tournamaxx Classic supports 28 tournament games
- No-calibration touchscreen firmware update improves performance
*Please note: The TouchTunes Virtuo does not support Megatouch jukebox selector functionality.
What to know about the ML-1
The key to Megatouch Live is its extraordinary lineup of games. A collection of
classic hits mixed with new titles, all presented in a way never before seen on a
countertop. It’s a completely reimagined experience. One that takes advantage
of multi-touch technology and online services aimed at accelerating ROI.
- All games are now delivered through a reimagined, simple to understand
user interface that accommodates both registered Megatouch Live players
and anonymous guests.
- Classic games like Card Bandits, Photo Hunt, and Tri-Towers are reborn
in HD, using the cutting-edge Unity game engine.
- Multi-touch Battle Arena games deliver the ultimate social play experience,
allowing players to face off in head-to-head competition and battle
simultaneously on the same screen.
- Battle Arena leaderboards display win-loss records for individual Battle Arena
games, as well as a combined record across all Battle Arena games.
- Megatouch Live players can select either an existing avatar or their own photo
from Facebook to represent them throughout the menu and during games.
- All games are enhanced with in-game challenges that reward players for
feats of skill; some are simple, while others require multiple plays or mastery
of the game.
- In-game challenges award points that Megatouch Live players can collect
to build their Megatouch Live Score. Rankings based on the Live Score give
deserved recognition to the most complete Megatouch players.
- All games are enhanced with in-game upgrades that Megatouch Live players
have the exclusive option to purchase. These upgrades can help them achieve
higher scores or defeat difficult in-game challenges.
- All games feature global leaderboards, on which Megatouch Live players have
the exclusive right to post scores and win-loss records.
- New games, content, and features download automatically, eliminating
location visits to install new software.
For a list of available games, check out www.megatouchlive.com
The 5 Pillars of Megatouch Live
All ML-1 games are enhanced with a series of in-game
challenges that reward players for feats of skill. While
some are simple, others require multiple plays or mastery
of the game. Challenges are the primary way for players to
earn points that contribute to their Megatouch Live Score.
Megatouch Live Score
A player’s Megatouch Live Score is a cumulative tally of
points earned from games played and defeated in-game
challenges. Players are ranked based on their Megatouch
Live Score, giving due recognition to the most elite
players across our entire portfolio of games.
Tokens & Upgrades
Tokens are a new form of virtual currency that can be
used to buy virtual goods, but not to play games. At the
beginning of each game, Megatouch Live players can
use tokens to purchase one of three exclusive upgrades
that gives them a competitive edge over other players.
Upgrades can prove essential to completing certain
challenges or achieving higher scores.
Megatouch Live players don’t just compete against each
other on the same machine, they’re competing against
every Megatouch Live player around the world. Game leaderboards
now display rankings four different ways: per
machine, worldwide for that specific month, worldwide for
the previous month, and all-time worldwide. Players can
even post their scores and accomplishments to Facebook.
Megatouch Live is free to join—all a player needs is an
e-mail address. Accounts are created right on screen in
just a few easy steps. Players create their own username
and can select either an existing avatar or their own photo
from Facebook to represent them on screen. All data is
stored in the cloud, so no matter what machine a player
uses, they’ll never see repeat content and they’ll always
have access to their accomplishments, high scores, and
purchased tokens. Signing in requires a username and
password, or can simply be done by swiping a credit card
or a Megatouch Live Player Card.