- Megatouch Classic - Play 28 Megatouch Games in their Classic Form! Learn More
- New business model: 10% sweep for the life of the game
- Over 86 games to appeal to all types of players - check them out www.megatouchlive.com
- Jukebox selector support for AMI and TouchTunes*
- New Player Menu educates and entices players to utilize Megatouch Live Features
- New Battle Arena section allows instant access to Head-to-Head multi-touch games
- Operator Control Panel can now be accessed from any PC - configure your ML-1 without leaving your office
- Tournamaxx Classic supports 28 tournament games
- No-calibration touchscreen firmware update improves performance
*Please note: The TouchTunes Virtuo does not support Megatouch jukebox selector functionality.
What to know about the ML-1
- The ML-1 is the first countertop enabled with Megatouch Live, an online
service that gives players more to do, more to spend their money on, and
more reasons to play again and again (details on other side).
- Features classic games reinvented in HD, new multi-touch Battle Arena
games for simultaneous head-to-head play, and future games and content
that auto-download each month.
- Includes superior management capabilities, giving operators more control
of games, menus, and pricing options both on and off location.
- Boasts a 22” screen with multi-touch technology, allowing multiple users
to play games together, plus it’s designed to auto-calibrate, eliminating
the process of manual calibration.
- Powered by Microsoft Windows® Embedded Standard 7, including the latest in wired and
wireless Windows networking security and support.
- Stores all machine settings “in the cloud” and re-downloads them after
factory restores, hard drive swaps, etc.
- Most components can be instantly accessed and removed without tools.
All hardware components can be swapped without losing machine
- Features innovative airflow mechanics that channel cool air onto the hard
drive, motherboard, and into the LCD assembly, while pushing warm air
generated by the power supply directly out of the unit.
- Cabinet illuminates bar top with 360 degrees of ambient lighting.
- Both the ML-1 and Megatouch Live require broadband connectivity.
- Includes Megatouch Live Player Cards for on-location promotion
(additional cards can be ordered by contacting AMI Customer Service).
Click the below images to get a better angle on the ML-1.
- Megatouch Live accelerates ROI by giving players
more to do, more to spend their money on, and
more reasons to play again and again.
- Megatouch Live actually tempts players to play more
games than they would have in the past in order to
increase their Megatouch Live Score.
- Many challenges require multiple plays to accomplish.
New challenges will be added to future game updates
to keep players coming back for more.
- Tokens give players something new to spend their
money on, and finding the best upgrade for every
style of play and skill level requires experimentation.
- High score chasers, who in the past would have
stopped playing once they ruled a machine’s local
leaderboard, now have a whole new group of players
to compete against.
- Facebook Connect allows players to notify friends of
their scoring achievements and where they’re hanging
out to play.
- Enhanced graphics and sounds breathe new life into
classic games, igniting new interest and encouraging
- Multi-touch Battle Arena games deliver the ultimate
social play experience and earn double the
money in the same time as single-player games.
- Megatouch Live new games, content, and features download
automatically, eliminating location visits to install
- New projected capacitive technology eliminates
the need for manual touchscreen calibration.
- New Operator Control Panel allows machine
options to be adjusted on and off location, and
locations can now be created and assigned right
at the machine.
- New Quick Access Panel provides easy, direct access
to the most commonly-used operator screens,
including: Network Setup, Machine Settings,
- New Game Setup Wizard offers a streamlined, stepby-
step method to configure all available setup
options for games.
- New Quick Pricing Wizard allows operators to quickly
configure the pricing for single or multiple games via
a tiered pricing system.
- New coin box and bill acceptor capacity monitoring
lets the operator know when their coin box or bill acceptor
is almost full.